We have decided to extend the airdrop distribution for 48 more hours, until Thursday 6th of May 2021, 15:00 UTC.
As has happened with other ambitious crypto airdrops, some addresses that qualify haven't received their HEZ airdrop.
We're looking into each case manually, so please bear with us. We are a small team, and we have to double-check over 12,700 addresses, not to mention dealing with hundreds of users that do not qualify but are reaching out to our support team.
There are two main reasons for extending the distribution period:
1) Some users that qualify for the airdrop have connected by mistake their Metamask wallets to the Hermez testnet, instead of the Hermez mainnet.
The team has agreed that these users should have a second chance to get their tokens.
2) A few users have pointed out that the date for connecting their Metamask wallets to the mainnet was a bit confusing.
We acknowledge their arguments and agree that we should have been more precise.
Hence, we're extending for 48 hours the airdrop distribution until Thursday 6th of May 2021, 15:00 UTC.
-Only addresses that have donated at least $1 to Gitcoin Round 9 qualify for the airdrop. Donations to Gitcoin Round 9 closed on March 25th 2021. The minimum size of a donation to be eligible is $1. For example:
User A donated $5 to a single project on Gitcoin Round 9: Eligible.
User B donated $0.5 to ten projects on Gitcoin Round 9: NOT Eligible.
-Only addresses that donated through Metamask qualify, including donations through zkSync.
How to claim:
If you are eligible, connect the Metamask wallet that you used to donate to the Hermez Network MAINNET (https://wallet.hermez.io/login). Please remember that hardware wallets are not supported.
You must connect your Metamask wallet BEFORE Thursday 6th of May 2021, 15:00 UTC.
On Thursday 6th of May 2021, 15:00 UTC, distribution will start. Wait for a couple of hours while we distribute the tokens.
If by Thursday 6th of May 2021, 17:00 UTC you haven't received your tokens, go to our Discord server > Support channel and copy your hez address there.
Please, do not contact our team members privately: we'll only look at issues through the Support channel on Discord.
We want to take the opportunity to invite you to our Discord server and become a Full Member, which will give you access to our dedicated community channels.
1) Go to our Discord server.
-If you're new to the server, you'll need to go to the #rules channel, read the rules and click on the "handshake 🤝" emoji to obtain the "Full Member" role.
2) Once you are a Full Member, you will be able to access dedicated channels, like the #support channel.
3) If after distribution ends on Thursday 6th of May 2021, 17:00 UTC you still have issues with your airdrop, please copy your address on the #support channel and our team will look into it manually.
Thank you for your patience and your support.